Join our team as
Salesforce Service / Marketing Cloud Consultant (m/f)
You are a Consultant, who has already worked with Salesforce Service or Marketing Cloud, and who wants to help us in providing advice on the cloud solutions for world-famous brands like Weber-Stephen, O'Neill and Karstadt Sports? Apply now as Consultant for one of our German offices or our office in London or Copenhagen.
We, BE EXCELLENT, pride ourselves to deliver best-in-class implementations for which we have received numerous awards and we would be pleased if you could join us in our success story.
- The ideal candidate has a great deal of Salesforce Service or Marketing Cloud knowledge.
- Hands on experience with cloudbased Salesforce solutions are preferable (e.g. Commerce Cloud, Sales Cloud).
- You have knowledge of HTML, CSS, JS and API requests.
- You can work with SQL or Apex and Visualforce.
- Basic coding, designing and testing is a plus.
- You combine an international, service oriented and user focused mindset.
- You have business fluent language skills in German and English.
Your Key Responsibilities
- You understand the individual processes and requirements of our customers and implement these, moreover, you support customers during the entire software development cycle.
- You configure and use the Salesforce application to implement business requirements.
- You support during pre-sales activities and project estimations.
- You create reports.
- You collaborate proactively with the Technical Consultants and the development team.
We offer you a chance to learn and grow in a professional environment from one of the most well-known e-commerce companies in Europe. Work together with Salesforce and Oracle cloud experts.
A variety of interesting projects is just waiting for you. You are part of the development team for famous customers like Panasonic or Quiksilver. You would like to join us? We are looking forward to your application (job references, project descriptions, and expected salary are appreciated). You can also send us your unsolicited application.