Join our team us
Technical Operations Manager (m/f)
You are a Web Developer who wants to help us building online shops, Content Management Systems or CRM- solutions for world-famous brands like O'Neill, Birkenstock & Playmobil? Apply now as Technical Operations Manager for one of our German offices or our office in London.
We, BE EXCELLENT, pride ourselves to deliver best-in-class implementations for which we have received numerous awards and we would be pleased if you could join us in our success story.
- You're a skilled software developer or support engineer who is interested in developing e-commerce websites.
- You have professional experience in technical account management, support, or software development.
- Experience in e-commerce is advantageous.
- You are service- and solution oriented and have a user focused mindset.
- You have business fluent language skills in English (all offices) and good German language skills (preferable for German offices).
Your Key Responsibilities
- You support our customers during the post-launch phase.
- You are involved in the conception of new functionalities and you will implement these.
- You monitor our custom solutions regarding performance and functionality.
- Technical support for our customer solutions and independent problem analysis, elimination, and documentation are part of your job.
- You collaborate with our Technical Consultants and Solution Architects for the optimization of existing solutions.
We offer you a chance to learn and grow in a professional environment from one of the most well-known e-commerce companies in Europe. Work together with Salesforce and Oracle Cloud experts.
A variety of interesting projects is just waiting for you. You are part of the Technical Operations Management team for famous customers like Panasonic, Ann Summers and Tiger of Sweden. You would like to join us? We are looking forward to your application (job references, project descriptions, and expected salary are appreciated). You can also send us your unsolicited application.