Excellent in omni-channel
Consume across channels - Anywhere. Anytime. Any way.
Increasingly retailers are required to unify channels so digitally wired customers may buy: any time, anywhere in any way. Simultaneously stores face higher expectations on instant fulfilment. Out of stock items cause walkouts – worth an estimated loss of 4% all retail of sales. This has a direct correlation with poor customer satisfaction. Retailers end up needing to carry higher levels of inventory in-store to provide full product assortment, increasing inventory-carrying costs.
An omni-channel approach improves expectations and customer satisfaction. Cross channel consumers tend to actually spend more with their favourite retailers and brands. Retailers can provide a more customized experience because of being able to collect accurate data and do behaviour tracking across all channels.
Omni-channel assisted selling technologies can also provide in-store employees with more information, an endless aisle of product not necessarily in store and and a great offense for turning customer data into loyalty-building service.
- Potentially unlimited product selection
- Ability to research products in depth
- Enable assisted selling for employees
- Ability to search based on constructed preferences
- Tracking of visitor behaviour across all channels
- Ability to instantly test marketing strategies
- Deliver to or from store
- In-store pick up provides extra client contact to bonded customers